Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Running in SG

My Running in SG



Registered !!!!
Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2009 !!!

This time i will take part in 21km which is my second half-marathon.
The first one was Penang Bridge Marathon 07 which i completed the race
with the time of more than 3 hours.



This time need to train hard before the race.
The event will be held on 6th December 2009
which still have around 3.5 months for me to train.

So i set the target of 2 hours and 30 minutes to
finish the race and the limiting factor for me to
achieve this target apparently is my body weight.

Current weight = 73 KG ( mid of August)

Target weight for the race = 68 KG ( 6th December)




So now no more oily foods....



no more Babi....


only these....




My 1st practice run "Leg and Paddle" on 23th August Sunday.
I joined 8km run.I dunno Kayak.
Registration fee: $12
Venue:Kallang Basin




NUS Run on 30th August 09.
The vest of this event quite nice but the registration is closed.
Too late already.





Registration is fulled already.
One month ago oledi cannot register.





A little bit expensive....




My second practice run "Mizuno Wave Run" on 13th September 09.
Registered. Registration still open.
Fees: $45 (Free Mizuno Vest and backpack)
Venue: Nanyang Polytechnic Sport Hall
Category: 16 KM



Not sure want to run or not.



Not yet follow up this event.




My last practice run
NewBalance Real Run on 8th November 09
15km Run.
Not yet Register. (Going to register soon)

2 comments:

Xavyer said...

Good job, A Fei.. U should keep fit liao..Tat day c ur photos with bee yong n Yusuke, u looked chubby..hehe..Soon, u will like me..hehe..I also plan to keep fit after my exam.. =P

Patricksars said...

Yes....i did planning 4 years ago...till now no have any outcome yet but gained a lot...

My target weight for coming CNY is 67 KG........Hope i can do it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin