Sunday, February 8, 2009

CNY Yew Wang's Open House

Since there is "high demand" of non-chinese and bananian readers of my blog. So this post i am going to write with my kanasai english.

7th Feb saturday, Yew wang's house had been opened by himself to allow all his coursemates to enter his house.

His parent prepared many food for us to see,smell,touch and take picture.But we all just eat it.

At the end. We have fun. Bye Bye. (68 words)


Yew Wang's Open House Video.



Another video.....

This video is from Shih Siang's blog.

3 comments:

Des said...

hahaha bananians like me la issit? hahaha

huh...yew wang my ex roomate!

sue said...

hey awesome open house
sorry I didnt get to come.
got family function.
missed out so much man
miss u guys ..

see u all in ID class on thurs
ahahahah

Patricksars said...

DES: u r half la...cuz u can speak hokkien;
yew wang said he miss u very much.
feel free to drop him a message !!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin