Friday, June 5, 2009

3 and 4th June 2009

3rd June 09
Whole day just reading note and drawing in office.

6.30pm cabut and went to Ban Leong house at Lavendar with xayier.
Ban leong served us with DIY Steamboat.

Too many foods till cannot finish it although got 8 ppl.
Very nice steamboat.
Thanks.



Leaong preparing some ingredient for steamboat.




Xayier dunno doing what..








Jackie Chan photo, my fen works as a chef in this shop which is selling 肉挫面.


Many celebrities visited here, next time got chance will blog about d food.


4th June 09
Arrived office at 9.01am.
Cos bus come late.
Today study moment and shear diagram and other structural design.
Got meeting at 7pm. But site engineers all came bek late so meeting started at 8pm till 9.30pm.
Final exam result come out edi. My thesis get A-, I not spend too much time on my project.


My work place at tradehub 21.



and my working desk.

2 comments:

sue said...

My thesis I pass up late. And many copy paste from EN 1993-1-8 ... But I still get A. Kakakaka. Your pointer confirm 3.0> hor? Congrats ^^ how is work in spore?

Patricksars said...

wtf!!
A- is the worst result i think, so far i know all ppl get A.

ya. above 3 edi. u ?

Working here is nice !!!!!
Come sg work la....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin