Wednesday, December 23, 2009

日记 拜二 22th Dec 2009

早上去MOM(Ministry of Manpower),
弄我的工作准证。
之前用大学文凭申请准证,
之后拿不到文凭,
他们就帮我放在一个list里,
不能申请准证。

After explained to them
about my situation then they
said will investigate it and
next week will only let me know
when i can online apply again
as many officer on leave because
Christmas is near.


After settled my work permit then
head back to my ex company office to get
my letter from IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore).
I need to pay $xxxx for tax clearance.

Because in my previous job i din work
for above 183 days so i need to pay for this
income tax clearance if i were leaving from Singapore.
But this money can be reclaimed if i managed to get
a new job la,
since I've got a job edi then i shouldn't pay liao lo.

So i headed to IRAS at Novena there to find out where i still
need to pay or not.
By the way, for my backup then i SMS to my friends ask for
"江湖救急"。
Ask them to borrow me some money, all of them
are very kindness to lend me their hand with
holding some coin from $1 to $5.
Kidding.

Thanks for them of willing to help me.
(They all too rich)

At the end, i no need to pay for this tax
after consult with the officer from IRAS.
Just need to fax my work permit to them once
i get my pass then is ok liao.



My Ex-work place.
Working desk arrangement all changed,
Desks along corridor no more secure
liao, backside is exposed.


No more Facebooking during working hour.....


and watching football match highlight.

I noticed there are a lot of new staff,
maybe they need 4 people to replace me
and to do my previous work. :P



Afternoon around 4pm, asistant PM (project manager)
took me to site to have a look lo.
Also nothing to do in office.
He only 25 nia, 1 year older than me.

Construction of running track along canal.


6pm go back sleep.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin