Thursday, December 24, 2009

拜三 23th Dec 2009

Today till next week no need to work
cos i haven't get my work permit
so can not go to site.


Boss asked me to take d drawing and
understand it at home.

Work in home... :P Nice.



Headache..... too many drawing.



7pm went to Orchard road to see the Christmas trees
there with my hometown friends.


May Chin, Denise, and May chin's cousin.

I brought one of my friend along lo,
May chin said must bring a handsome one and
still available.

After consider all my friends in Singapore.



No doubt.
Livingston Ong Jia Wai is my best and only choice.



You can see.

A lot of "hotchick" at there was asking help
from him instead of me who was standing nearer to them.



He got new friends again.



People along the Orchard road not very crowded lo,
if compared to Christmas Eve on tomorrow.

So it is better to come visit here before Christmas
Eve as no need to be Sardined and
you have a lot of "space" to take photo
and look around.



Decoration here looks nice,
Got some feel of "Lantern Festival".



We took photo with this Sohai.
You know who is this Sohai?
(An ads of detergent)
(小时候常常看到的洗衣粉广告)



They were buying some Christmas hat to put
on their hair.
A very small size Christmas hat with $5
per piece,



which Jia WAi can buy 5 cup of Ice-cream
for us.


My arm muscle. Very strong and solid.



我的朋友与家伟在这个圣诞节
留下了一个美好的回忆。

3 comments:

c'yau said...

should bring shie shyang together.
he so desperate..

Unknown said...

patrick... u r so fat!!

Patricksars said...

Shie shyang every night got gal to hangout one..

Ala....dun jealous la, ppl himself no muscle then say ppl fat.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin